Monday, November 21, 2016

My Review about Ameba Pigg

my review about ameba pigg
Ameba Pigg's mascot
Ameba Pigg, the game that I love the most. Some people might be say that this game is boring and so childish, especially people who do not like this type of game. But not for me, I think this game is super funnnnn! Why? Let me tell you my review (or maybe 'thought' because I think 'review' is too professional) about this game!


my review about ameba pigg
Ameba Pico Virtual World's icon
I know this game from a game called "Ameba Pico Virtual World". It is a game which I played on Facebook about maybe 6 or 5 years ago. It was so fun, just like Ameba Pigg. I made so many new friends from it. But then around 2012, the game was closed until now. It doesn't exist anymore on Facebook. I heard it is because there were many users cheated in this game (usually to make their char become rich). I think it does not fair. I did not cheat, I am just a good player (the poor one), but why did I have to experience this? I can not play Ameba Pico anymore. WHYYY!!!??? This tragedy(?) breaks Pico's user heart into pieces, we are really really really sad and disappointed (especially me). How can I spend my childhood time without Ameba Pico and all the enjoying things inside it? (sorry, overreacting).

my review about ameba pigg
Ameba Pico
my review about ameba pigg
Ameba Pigg
So, that is how I found a new toy. After Ameba Pico was closed, I moved on to this game, Ameba Pigg. This is a new light for me, the light which guides me to find my lost old love towards Ameba Pico. I found so many similarities between Pico and Pigg, I can say both of them are completely same._. except for the language and some mini games inside it. 

my review about ameba pigg
Everything is written in Japanese language e.e
Ameba Pigg is from Japan, you can immediately know by looking at the screen at once. The text is all written in Japanese language. It makes me so confused at first, because I don't know Japanese language (Okay, I have learned Japanese in my middle school, but yeah...). But as the time goes by, I can play it comfortably without the need to understand the language. And like I said before, this game almost same with Pico.
my review about ameba pigg
my room
my review about ameba pigg
my yard
my review about ameba pigg
Clothes, furniture, foods. drinks, etc.
In this game, you can do anything. You have a house with an interior which you can change anytime you want and a yard which also can be changed as we want. You can also have clothes, wigs, shoes, make ups, furniture, foods, drinks, and pets! (but you have to buy them to have them, some are free from the game itself). So fun, right?
my review about ameba pigg
My pets and I
You can name your pet as you want. If you have already named it, you can call them! And then the pets will come to you! And the most interesting part is you can cuddle them and go out with them! The pets will always follow you around. Aww so sweet, right? But you can also just leave them at your house. By having pets, it means you have to feed them (you have to buy the pet's food), love them, and take care of them to keep them in a good mood.
my review about ameba pigg
America
my review about ameba pigg
Meet Cleopatra
my review about ameba pigg
Ice skating

my review about ameba pigg
my diary
You can travel all around the world via this game, haha. Not only some places in Japan, but also Paris, beach, Egypt, and even Space or prehistory era! Sounds fun, right? When you want to remember the moment that you think is important or special, you can capture the moment by taking a picture of it, and then share it on your diary with some caption or in your other social media like twitter.
my review about ameba pigg
Casino area, in Las Vegas
There is also a place where you can play slot, blackjack and other. You can find it in the casino area, in Las Vegas. You can get much money from playing it and use them to buy some cool dresses/suits and expensive car/scooter. You can really ride them everywhere haha.
my review about ameba pigg
Kind of mini games
This game also has some kind of mini games. Such as match card, math, reverse, scissor paper rock, and other. You can play them with your friend.
my review about ameba pigg
DJ floor
When you are tired of playing casino or mini games, or you just want to rest and relax or maybe you want some beat music, you can go to DJ floor. You can play a music or just sit and enjoy the music. When you choose to play as a DJ, you can pick your songs from youtube.
my review about ameba pigg
my review about ameba pigg
Fishing places
You can also go fishing in the sea or river. If you want to fishing, you will need some equipment, such as fishing kit, and baits. When you successed to catch a fish, the fish will become your collection and then you will get Pt money from it. The money can be used for buying something in fish shop.
my review about ameba pigg
Mission event
Sometimes a mission or events will pop up in your house, you will be told to do something and if you success to finish it, you will get some reward. The reward might be some limited items.
my review about ameba pigg
Shop in your house
Almost everything you want to have is bought from shops. Clothes, furniture, foods, wig, make ups, everything! They are bought from a different kind of shop. And you can find shops everywhere, I mean in every places you come to. Even in your house, there is a shop! but It's placed in right corner bottom.  This shop sells everything from every shop in different places, it's like this shop is a compilation shop. While the shops which located any particular places is the shops which sell particular thing (more specific).
my review about ameba pigg
Kinds of money
When you want to buy something, of course, you need money. There are many kinds of money in this game. Such as gummy, silver coin, p point, Pt, .m , token  and casino money. They are got with different ways. You can get gummy buy get a Gu Piggu! from other char, silver coin from filling some surveys, P point from event/mission that you were completed, Pt from the fish you have got when you were fishing, casino money from playing some games at casino place, and .m . I am not sure how to get this money, I just get it without realized.
my review about ameba pigg
My friend and I

my review about ameba pigg
My buddies
One of my favorite part in this game is, you are not alone. You can see other players who are playing this game, and you also can talk to them! This is Interesting, isn't it? Just type what you want to say in the box and when you press 'enter', a bubble with words will pop up on your char. You can make friends easily with this features. If you want to keep in touch with other players, you can add them as your 'buddy', and if they accept you as their buddy, you can follow them when they are online, so you can always be with them (if you want).

You can also send a gift to other players, but this feature is limited in our country. I mean, you have to choose an item which you want to send as a gift in the option. It is because we are not in Japan. If you are in Japan, the item that you can send as gift is more various.
my review about ameba pigg
SMS
If you want to talk something more private, you can use SMS feature. People will not see what you are talking about.
my review about ameba pigg
Party
When you were bored you can come to a party which is thrown by another player, it can be your buddy or someone else. You can talk in the party and make new friends because usually so many people in there. You also can see the party's owner house.
Actually, there is still so many features that you can do in this game. But it will be a very long post if I post them all in here, so I just explain in general.
When I said "you can do anything in this game" I really mean it. That's why I love this game so much. Even sometimes (not as frequent as before) I still play this game although I am already 18 years old now hehe. But there is something I don't like in this game. The language, yup! that's it. This game has to provide another language because there are not only Japanese people who played this game. At least this game has English translation, so the player from another country can play comfortably. The second is, the limit of feature for non Japan area, such as the gift items for non Japan area are limited. And the last is, some arrogant player. Okay, this is not the part of the game, but I have to say it because I really hate it when I met some player who doesn't treat another player nicely. For you guys who read this post, don't be that kind of player, okay? Unless you don't want to have a friend;)
my review about ameba pigg
Meet my char! bomi
So, are you interested? If you want to play this game, you need the internet connection and you need to make an account. Here is the tutorial. After you have made the account and char, do not forget to come and see me, okay? Just visit my house and leave an SMS or add me as your buddy! By the way, my id is nurmeizaayu or maknae93. And last, thankyou for reading my so-a-lot-of-mistakes-post, sorry for my lack of vocab and grammar mistakes. But I hope you enjoy, Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback