Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Justin Akan Mengeluarkan Parfum Baru "Someday"


 









Justin membelai seorang gadis dan membawanya terbang di udara dalam iklan parfum barunya "Someday".Tapi walaupun iklan ini memiliki nuansa fantasi tenang, Bieber telah mengungkapkan bagaimana pembuatan film itu membuat dia sakit. "We shot it in a zero gravity plane so there's no gravity and we were floating," jelasnya di acara radio Ryan Seacrest 's.  "To be honest I got really sick when I was up there, but it still showed up really nicely and it looks really great."  Bieber bergurau bahwa ia ingin membuat wewangian bagi wanita untuk menarik lawan jenis untuk ' mengejar ' mereka.  "I want to tell the girls what I like and what I think is hot and what's attractive to me," katanya.   "I wanted to make a fragrance that I think will be appealing and make me want to chase the girl."  Berjuang untuk menggambarkan aroma, ia tersendat,  "It smells really good. It's not too strong. It's a nice spring, light kind of smell. " "It's not just young girls' perfume. It's definitely marketed for teenagers and stuff, but I think even mums are going to smell it and be like 'that's a good smell' and tell the store they're buying it for their kids, but really they're spraying it on themselves." 'Someday' Justin Bieber tersedia secara online dan akan dijual di toko-toko dari tanggal 20 Juni.

jadi pengen belii.. tapi harganya cukup mahal .. katanya sih sekitar $35 atau 350rb sampai $55 atau 550rb :O..


addoohh... 350rb cuma buat parfum seceprut? justin, justin, jangan pelit doongg.. XD

cuplikan iklan parfume 'Someday'
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback